Monday, July 11, 2022

Granite part duex

Granite is here, granite is here!!
Those are our pieces!
And heres what it looks like.
On the agenda this weekend is to try and finish up the plumbing so we can get most stuff hooked up.
Guest bath.  The guys forgot the backsplashes for both bathrooms so they will have to come back. 
If you notice we have what is referred to as a " vessel" sink in the master bath.  It sits on top of the counter.  For a vessel sink you also need a vessel fixture.  Ah ha....nobody tells you that.  So even though I had these fixtures that had a high neck, they apparently weren't high enough so I had to order something else.  I was able to find Kingston Brass stuff that matched but I didnt have a lot of selection unless I wanted to go higher in price.  I already have a bath fixture that's going on Ebay or Craigslist so I'll just add to the ever growing pile.
 Hers what I bought, vs heres what I had.
I think it will be just fine but I would have rather had what we picked out first.  Sometimes you just have to know when it's time to say Uncle.




No comments:

Post a Comment